Our entire Homer Glen veterinary team is truly committed to the companions we serve.
Looking for a career in Animal Medicine?
Careers at Our Hospital
Check our list below for current openings in our hospital.
Colonial Manor Animal Hospital is looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our growing team in the southwest suburb of Homer Glen. Recent DVM graduates are encouraged to apply. As a family-owned and operated, recently remodeled hospital, we have been part of the Homer Glen community since 1967. We are a full-service animal hospital solely focused on our core mission of practicing the highest level of veterinary medicine and performing surgeries for canines, felines, and exotics. We are an AAHA-accredited practice and provide routine preventive care, major soft tissue surgery, orthopedic surgery (including TPLO), complete dental care, diagnostic ultrasound, regenerative medicine, and an in-house laboratory. In addition, we are THE ONLY general practice in the Chicagoland area to have a full-time Diplomate of the American College of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation (DACVSMR) on staff with a veterinary rehabilitation team to assist with medicine, orthopedic, and neurologic cases for the best possible outcome. Our rehab department includes an underwater treadmill, therapeutic laser, therapeutic ultrasound, digital thermal imaging, PiezoWave Shockwave Therapy, GaitRite gait analysis walkway, Synovetin OA, and much more.
An interest in orthopedic surgery is a plus. Interest in pursuing additional training is encouraged and supported.
- Health Insurance & Health Savings Account
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- Retirement/401K/401K Matching
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability & Maternity Leave
- Generous Employee Discount
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Licensing Fees
- Professional Dues & Development Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Flexible Schedule; No Weekends; No Emergency Hours
- DVM/VMD Degree required
- Licensure in good standing in Illinois
- Ability to communicate effectively with our veterinary team and clients
- Be a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Education: Doctorate (Required)
- One location (On-site)