As your full-service Homer Glen veterinarian, we help pets from the community to get the medical treatment and preventative care they need to improve quality of life.
Colonial Manor Animal Hospital is your source for pet patient care in Lockport, Homer Glen, Orland Park, Lemont, Orland Hills, and Mokena, Illinois.
Welcoming New Clients
We welcome all new patients to our facility! Colonial Manor Animal Hospital was founded in 1967 by Dr. George Ihrke, who passed on his clinic to David Ihrke in 2007. As a family-owned and operated clinic, we care for each and every pet patient like they’re our own. We take pride in using the latest techniques and technology to help improve the lives of pets in Homer Glen and the surrounding areas. As a pet owner, we want you to feel comfortable in our facility. We’ve been a Cat-Friendly practice since 2015 and have met the rigorous standards to obtain AAHA accreditation. We’ve been AAHA accredited continuously since 1978, and as a part of our accreditation, we have our facilities examined every 3 years. As your Homer Glen veterinarian, we’re committed to the care and well-being of your animal friend. That’s why we offer all the services your pet will need throughout his or her lifetime, from dental care to wellness exams, surgery, to nutrition counseling.
Providing Full Scale Veterinary Services to Pets of Homer Glen and nearby Communities!
- Pet wellness exams – Our pet wellness exams check your pet for indications of disease, chronic conditions, and parasitic infection. If we find evidence that your pet is in need of treatment, we make recommendations for future care.
- Surgery – While you may be hesitant to put your pet through surgery, surgical procedures are the best option for a variety of situations.
- Pet dental care – Pet dental care is important for helping your pet avoid problems like periodontal diseases, halitosis, and tooth loss.
- Vaccinations – Pets need to be vaccinated to avoid chronic illnesses and deadly diseases. That’s why we provide pets with core and non-core vaccinations.
- Treatment of parasites – We offer de-worming services and test our pet patients on a regular basis for the presence of other parasites.